M & M Chocolate Candies, Pretzel, Sharing Size
Crunchy, salty, sweet. What's Inside: 180 calories (9% DV) per serving. 6 servings per pack. Formerly medium. Resealable zipper! New look! So many ways to mix M in. M&M's Chocolate Candies are made of the finest ingredients. This product should reach you in excellent condition. Satisfaction guaranteed or we will replace it. We value your questions or comments. Call 1-800-627-7852 M-F, 8:30 AM to 5 PM EST. Please save the unused product and the wrapper. What Inside - Per Serving (About 7 Servings Per Pack): 180 calories (9% DV); 6 g total fat (9% DV); 3.5 g sat fat (18% DV); 20 g sugar (No DV defined); 140 mg sodium (6% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Mars real chocolate. Partially produced with genetic engineering. Visit mms.com.